Technilux addresses all of your lighting requirements while providing significant energy savings with an environmentally friendly approach. Consider prison as a special lighting application, there are several specific requirements listed below:
- Cell: Because of the highly demanding nature of the application, the cell is the focus of the prison lighting industry. Technilux provides high levels of lighting that also lowers the energy costs.
- Stairwells/Corridors: Since corridors are typically supervised, they do not require the use of maximum security products. Technilux has the ability to create comprehensive lighting solutions to fit your budget.
- Dayrooms/Catwalks: Combined catwalks and open dayroom areas call for variations in lighting luminaires. Technilux can create one complete solution that reduces maintenance costs and provides a safe and secure environment.
- Washrooms: Technilux can address challenging washroom lighting requirements with products that are safe, secure and impervious to the rust and corrosion typically caused by moisture.
Technilux is dedicated in bringing brighter ideas lighting solutions for prison. The following information is about a high quality product called Aura Long Life Fluorescent Tube from Sweden.
- Better reliability from mature technology
Aura - A Swedish lamp manufacturer delivers super long life fluorescent tubes with a replacement guarantee. The high efficiency, high output, patented technology will replace any conventional tube with lifetime and efficiency better than LED for one third of the cost.
- Compare light sources against real world conditions
LEDs promise a lot but fail to deliver when compared with the best fluorescent tubes in the world. AURA’s unique manufacturing process and quality systems enable a 10 year guarantee (80 000 hours) on 18w/2ft, 36w/4ft & 58w/5ft tubes. AURA provide 7 years (58 000 hours) on the T5 range 14w/2ft, 28w/4ft & 35w/5ft tubes which outperforms LED in lifetime and efficiency by up to 60%!
- Are you prepared to pay 3x more for an inferior product?
Don’t be fooled by LED tubes that offer long life and low energy solutions ranging in price from $50 - $150 each! These products might be guaranteed for a few years, but they lose output over time. Most LEDs are rated to produce 70% of their initial light at end of life. AURA’s fluorescent range guarantees 90% of initial light is maintained to end of life.
- Fluorescent tubes still outshine LEDs
Efficiency? Low energy? LEDs claim it - but look closely and you’ll find they don’t reach the output of a good quality fluorescent tube. LEDs might achieve system efficiency of 70 lumens per watt and that’s not bad, however AURA T5’s produce up to 116 lumens per watt! That’s 60% brighter for the same energy plus they last longer with better light output all the way to end of use.
- Better results for your budget and for the environment!
If you’re under pressure to save energy and want to take advantage of long life light sources, don’t forget to consider the tried and tested technology of fluorescent lamps. LEDs will catch up one day but that’s still in the future. In the meantime, you can use AURA lamps for a 1/3rd of the cost with better results.
- You won’t be the first or the last to stick with fluorescent
Lamp Technology International has 20 years of experience supplying AURA to many satisfied customers who specify long life lamps for Oil and Gas, Mining, Tunnels, Roadway, and Manufacturing plants. AURA now offers a prison solution that will fit straight into your existing fittings with no modification and produce the light that you need. Prices start from $16 through to $30 depending on type and size. All lamps are shipped with the manufacturers guarantee.